LEGAL INFORMATION RELATING TO DATA PROTECTION
At AGM we understand that the use of your personal data requires your trust. We are subject to the highest privacy standards and will only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
The confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is one of our main concerns.
- Who is AGM?
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data
- How we collect your personal information
- For what purposes and on what grounds can your personal data be used
- What personal data can be collected
- How do we keep your personal data secure
- How long we keep your personal information
- With whom we can share your personal information and how we keep you secure
- How you can change or withdraw your consent
- Contact us, your data protection rights and the right to complain to your supervisory authority
Who is AGM?
AGM Lda., registered and headquarted at Arquiparque – Zenith Building, Rua Dr. António Loureiro Borges, 9, 5º Piso 1495-131 Algés, Lisboa – PORTUGAL, registered at the Commercial Registry Office of 6016-2132-6466 under the single registration and person number collective number 514807067 (hereinafter only “AGM”), promotes the agency of Artist
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data
AGM is responsible for the processing of the personal data of its customers and / or potential clients that fill out their data and the submission of the AGM Marketing Communications Consent Form through this Website.
How do we collect your personal information?
Your personal data will be collected and processed in the following situations:
If you complete your personal data and submit our Online Forms, namely the one on this page, and / or
If you purchase and / or use an AGM product or service.
For what purposes and on what grounds can your personal data be used
Your personal data will be collected and used for the purposes of Customer Service, Commercial and Marketing (communication of information and services of AGM and its customers), in strict terms that you select in the Consent Forms on this Web Page.
According to the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Data Protection Regulation), the use of personal data must be justified by at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data. You can consult the explanation of the scope of each of these grounds. *
The legal basis applicable to the collection and use of your personal data for customer, commercial and marketing assistance is your consent.
* Legal basis for the processing of personal data
When you have given consent to the processing of your personal data (for this purpose you will be presented with a consent form for the use of your data, which you may subsequently withdraw);
Where the processing is necessary to conclude a contract, or execute its terms;
When the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations to which AGM is subject;
When processing is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for its use prevail over your data protection rights;
When processing is necessary so that we can testify, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings against you, us or a third party.
What personal data can be collected
Data collected by AGM
Contact information: Name; address; Phone and email.
Identification data: Customer number; contract number
Customer history: Offers received; service (s) purchased, campaign / response history; participation in events (location, company); history of complaints.
If the customer is registered or authenticated, the following data may be used: AGM websites and Apps usage (behavior within AGM websites and Apps); location information; use of the artistglobalmanagement.com website page; use of AGM social networks (eg visits and forum posts).
How do we keep your personal data safe
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your personal information.
Although data transmission over the internet or website cannot guarantee complete security against intrusions, we and our service providers and business partners make every effort to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we have implemented the following:
- Restricted personal access to your personal data based on the criteria of “need to know” and only within the scope of the informed purposes;
- Data transfers only in encrypted form;
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data; and
- Continuous monitoring of access to information technology systems in order to prevent, detect and avoid the misuse of your personal data.
How long we keep your personal information
We store your data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected for.
Once the maximum storage period has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymized (anonymized data may be retained) or destroyed in a secure way.
With whom we can share your personal information and how we keep your data secure
We guarantee that your personal data exported outside the EEA will be handled in accordance with appropriate security measures.
Certain countries located outside the EEA, such as Switzerland and Canada, have already been recognized by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of data protection, and as such, no additional security measures will be required.
Your personal data is stored on the protected servers of our suppliers / service providers or partners, being accessed and used exclusively under our policies and standards (or equivalent policies and standards of our suppliers / service providers).
Our suppliers / service providers or partners may be:
- Providers of cloud hosting services to help us secure your data
- IT service providers that support our internal information technology processes
- Marketing Analytics companies that give us relevant information about who gets our services
- Companies that help us send marketing communications when visiting websites or social networks
- Transport and delivery service companies
- Law Firms
- Regulators and official entities of justice
- Search engine operators that help us improve the visibility of our websites and websites of our customers and partners
* Contacts of our Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer
Telephone line: 218288574, available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday
E-mail: [email protected]
How you can change or withdraw your consent
You may at any time change or withdraw your consent.
To withdraw your consent submitted to the AGM simply access the Contact Page, fill in your personal data and submit the Consent Form again, selecting the check boxes according to your preferences, namely the option to withdraw consent. The last Consent Form submitted will prevail over all previous Consent Forms.
Contact us, your data protection rights and the right to complain to your supervisory authority
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data, you should first contact our services on the Contact page of our website. In addition, you may contact the Data Protection Officer.
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
- provide you with additional information about how we use your personal information;
- provide you with a copy of the personal information you have provided to us;
- at your request, we can provide your personal data to another party you inform;
- We update any inaccuracies in the personal data that we retain;
- erase personal data whose use is no longer legitimate;
- limit how we use your personal data while under investigation for a complaint.
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to protect the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintaining professional secrecy).
If you claim any of these rights, we will analyze them and we will respond, within one (1) month.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your personal data or with our response after exercising any of these rights, you have the right to submit a complaint to your supervisory authority (National Commission for Data Protection – CNPD. , nº 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa | Tel: 351 213928400 | Fax: +351 213976832 | e-mail: [email protected]).
Se pretende aceder a conteúdos reservados por favor insira a password.
Se não tem a password necessária para aceder, por favor preencha o formulário acima e solicite acesso.